The ENT world congress is the most important event for the international comunity of otolaryngologists and surgeons of ear, nose and thorat. IFOS congress.
Paris - 24 june to 28 june 2017..
The scientific program includes many topics of extreme interest.
- The future of the inner ear implant.
- Mechanisms of Tinnitus (H. Thai-van)
- Central auditory changes in sensorineural hearing loss.
- Central plasticity and cochlear implants
- Qualitative approach to tinnitus patient's point of view
- Facing the heterogeneity of tinnitus - and the treating of the tinnitus patient. The European COST TINNET action. (A. Londero)
- Management of pulsatile tinnitus
- Otoacoustic emissions in clinical pratice (T. Mom)
- Auditory Eustachian Tube (F. Venail) The Eustachian Tube is essential for maintaining normal hearing and healtly middle ear.