International workshop on the transoral mini-invasive surgery: (TLM) Transoral Laser Microsurgery, (TRS) Transoral Radiofrequency Surgery and (TOUSS) TransOral UltraSonic Surgery. The workshop has been implemented in Trieste - Italy - on days 15th, 16th and 17th March 2018.
Mini invasive approaches should ensure a better quality of the life. We talked about mini-invasive cancer surgery, but also about functional surgery. Space has been given to robotic surgery such as (TORS) Trans Oral Robotic Surgery and also to robotic cochlear implantation.
- Surgical instrumentation
- Transoral approach versus open approach: surgical indication comparated
- Inside-out anatomy in the upper aerodigestive tract,
- piezoelectric, ultrasounds and radiofrequency technologies
- microscopic versus endoscopic resection
- flexibile robotic surgery and Da Vinci robotic surgery
- patients' selection
- functional evaluation
- quality of life evaluation
- intra e post operative complication
- adjuvant radiotherapy and chemotherapy
The Adriatic sea in Trieste.